About Reliability Rides – 2022
Reliability rides are series of cycle rides open to members and non-members, as a healthy start to your year!
Start and Finish from Grantham Cricket Club on Gorse Lane NG32 1AP.
As well as the full routes, each week there will be a shorter route for less ambitious riders, which will aim to average 10+ mph.
There will be 4 groups, which will be expected to ride together, keeping to an average speed in the range of
Group 1 Shorter route 10+ mph
Group 2 14 to 16 mph
Group 3 16.1 to 18 mph
Group 4 19+
- Riders should be realistic about their capabilities and sign on for the group appropriate to their ability.
- Will each rider also sign back in after each ride, so that we know you are safe,
- Club donation £3 per ride, or £25 for the series. Non-members first ride – no charge.
- Please ensure your bike is in good working order and take food, waterproof clothing and spare inner tube etc.
- A map of each weeks route can be downloaded from the club web site ‘Cycling’ menu.
- Refreshments will be available at the HQ after the ride for all riders.
- See club Facebook Page for updates in the event of bad weather.
- For further details and updates see the club website at www.withamwheelers.co.uk or tel. Simon Cocker 07806 805148
|Route Description – Direction||1st Group start time|
|Sun 9th Jan||40 / 27||9||Undulating – Waltham / Harby||9.00|
|Sun 16th Jan||41 / 32||10||Undulating – Whissendine||9.00|
|Sun 23rd Jan||40 / 30||14||Hilly – Long Clawson||9.00|
|Sun 30th Jan||45 / 37||2||Undulating – Colston Basset||9.00|
|Sun 6th Feb||48 / 40||3||Undulating – Castle Bytham||9.00|
|Sun 13th Feb||47 / 40||11||Undulating – Cottesmore||9.00|
|Sun 20th Feb||63 / 52||6||Undulating – Heckington / Bourne||8.30|
|Sun 27th Feb||62 / 52||7||Hilly – Tilton on the Hill||8.30|
|Sun 6th Mar||69 / 51||13||Undulating – Colston Basset/Bytham||8.30|
|Sun 13th Mar||61 / 50||4||Hilly – Rutland Water||8.30|
|Sun 20th Mar||59||17||13 Hills – Vale of Belvoir||8.30|