About Reliability Rides
Reliability rides are series of cycle rides open to members and non-members, as a healthy start to your year!
Start and Finish from Grantham Cricket Club on Gorse Lane NG32 1AP.
As well as the full routes, each week there will be a shorter route for less ambitious riders, which will aim to average 10+ mph.
There will be 5 groups, which will be expected to ride together, keeping to an average speed in the range of
Group 1 Shorter route 10+ mph
Group 2 14 to 15.9 mph
Group 3 16 to 17.9 mph
Group 4 18 to 19.9 mph
Group 5 20+
- Riders should be realistic about their capabilities and sign on for the group appropriate to their ability.
- For riders new to group riding, here a few tips to make your ride more enjoyable.
- Will each rider also sign back in after each ride, so that we know you are safe, in case you cannot get back to the HQ please phone.
- Entry Fee £3 per ride.
- Please ensure your bike is in good working order and take food, waterproof clothing and spare inner tube etc.
- A map of each weeks route can be downloaded from the club web site ‘Cycling’ menu.
- A full report, times and photos, when available, will also be posted on the web site after each ride.
- Free Refreshments will be available at the HQ before and after the rides to all riders and officials.
- See club website ‘Discussion Forum’ for updates in the event of bad weather.